SSt Peter’s Limpsfield Parish News is a free magazine that is published to 1,100 households in the parish. It is also made available in electronic (pdf) format on this website.
The current edition: our Winter 2017 issue (colour edition) can be downloaded by clicking the picture below:
It includes articles on:
- A Journey to the Phillipines
- A Rare and Amazing Event
- An Encounter with the Past
- Surrey President for the 100th Oval Test Match Year
- Secret Church
- The Twelve Days of Christmas
- Limpsfield in Bloom
- Limpsfield Community Orchard
- South to the Falkland Islands
- The Oxted & Limpsfield Music Society
and much more as well as the usual news from clubs and societies around the parish. We hope you enjoy it.
As part of our 30th Anniversary celebrations you can also download the first three editions of this incarnation of the Parish News by clicking on the picture below:
If you have any feedback on the magazine or contributions for our next issue please sent them to our editorial team (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 1st February 2018.